Now ASQ-3 users will have quick, convenient access to all the items they need during screening. The ASQ-3 Materials Kitâapproximately 20 attractive and engaging toys, books, and other itemsâis designed to encourage a child's participation and support effective, accurate administration of the questionnaires. All of the materials in the kit are
- easy to clean
- age appropriate
- culturally sensitive
- gender neutral
The ASQ-3 Materials Kit comes with a helpful booklet on how to use the kit with the questionnaires and a sturdy tote bag (extras are available separately) with zipper closure for convenient storage and travel.
ASQ-3 Materials Kit Components
The Materials Kit includes one tote bag
- Baby bottle (clear)
- Ball: large (with hand pump to inflate; ball may be stored deflated when not being used)
- Ball: small
- Beads: small, to string (10 included)
- Book: wordless picture book
- Book: storybook with pictures
- Blocks: small (15 included)
- Coloring book (with tear-out pages)
- Container (for holding smaller items in kit)
- Crayons: two sizes (one 4-pack of small; one 3-pack of chunky)
- Fork (child size)
- Jars: clear plastic with screw lid, one short and one tall (short one may be used for "jar with screw lid" or "wind-up toy"; tall one may be used for "clear bottle" if baby bottle is not used)
- Laminated color sheet with list of kit components (to help with repacking)
- Puzzle (5-7 pieces, interlocking)
- Scissors (child-safe)
- Shoelace (may be used for "string")
- Spoon (child size) (may be used for "stick")
- Stuffed doll or animal with buttons and zipper (may be used for "doll")
- Toy: keys on a ring (may be used for "small toy" or "rattle")
- Toy: small, easy to grasp
- Booklet describing how to use the kit
All kit components come packed in a durable tote bag with zipper closure for convenient storage and travel. Additional tote bags with ASQ-3 label may be purchased from Brookes Publishing.
Note: The ASQ-3 Materials Kit is nonreturnable. (Please note: The items in the ASQ-3 Materials Kit are the same as those in the ASQ Materials Kit.) The ASQ-3 Materials Kit may not be available for RUSH shipping.
The Materials Kit is part of ASQ-3™, the bestselling screener trusted for more than 15 years to pinpoint delays as early as possible during the crucial first 5 years of life. ASQ-3 questionnaires are reliable and valid, parent-completed, cost effective, recommended by top organizations, and easy to administer and score. The 21 age-appropriate questionnaires effectively screen five key developmental areas: communication, gross motor, fine motor, problem solving, and personal-social.
Learn more about the complete ASQ-3 system, and discover ASQ:SE, the screener that reliably identifies young children at risk for social or emotional difficulties.